Infosemantics has the experienced resources to get the peak performance out of your Teradata system, with broad experience managing and optimizing system across multiple industries.
Areas of Expertise
- Implementation, customization, and support of Teradata Analytics solutions, such as TDE and EAS
- TSM (Teradata Solution Methodology) – Best practices for implementing your data warehouse solution
- TASM (Teradata Active System Management) – Definition and optimization of workloads.
- Control Framework: Teradata’s framework that provides a facility to manage ETL/ELT job processes and the ability to trace and audit Insert/Update/Delete operations
- Industry Data Models (Financial, Telecommunication, Airline/Travel)
- Three Tier Data Architecture: T1 (Staging), T2 (Core-3nf) and T3 (Semantic)
- Teradata Tools & Utilities: TPT (Teradata Parallel Transport) and Teradata legacy scripting, loading and extraction utilities (Bteq, Fastload, Multiload, Fastexport)
- Teradata Viewpoint for system performance monitoring
- Database Administration
- Database Object Optimization utilizing advanced features only available in Teradata