People First. Driving Solutions Together.
Established in 2001, Infosemantics, Inc. a brand of CherryRoad Technologies is a professional consulting services company specializing in Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS), Business Intelligence (BI) & Analytics solutions, Cloud Applications, and Cloud Data solutions, as well as managed remote services of these technologies. Our strength lies in our people – a talented, experienced team of consultants who quickly become an integral part of our customer’s teams, providing advocacy and engineering streamlined solutions. We provide global services in all practice areas for commercial, government and higher education, including multi-national corporations.
Sharing Our Expertise
Infosemantics is very active in regional and national user groups serving in key positions with user groups, presenting white papers, and active blog participation for client issue resolution
Co-authored the following books:
The ABCs of Workflow for E-Business Suite
Release 11i and Release 12 – Shining a Light on Oracle Workflow
The Release12 Primer – Shining a Light on the Release 12 World
Installing, Upgrading & Maintaining Oracle E–Business Suite Applications Release 11.5.10+
Installing, Upgrading and Maintaining Oracle Applications 11i
Sample of presentations at several user events include:
- User Management Roles and Grants for Function and Data Security: Configurations
- required in R12
- Approvals Series – EBS Approvals List Creation, Limits, and Rules
- Patch Proactively With Patch Wizard (Even if You Aren’t a DBA)
- Advanced SLA – Creating and Testing Custom Sources
- R12 Patch Wizard for Sysadmins and Functional SuperUsers
- Workflow Setups That Make A Difference
- Flexfield Value Set Security and New Proxy User Features in 12.2
- Even more Forms and OAF Personalization Examples
- Developing a Comprehensive Business Analytics Platform with Business Intelligence
- Foundation Suite (BIFS) and Oracle Essbase
- Customization Reduction with Forms and OA Framework Personalizations R11i/R12
- Reporting and Business Intelligence options and Roadmap for Oracle E–Business
- Customers (Release11i and Release 12)
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition – An implementer’s insight
- OBIEE 10g/OBIFS11g Performance Tuning Options
- The Infosemantics partner/management team is a key supporter of CASA of Los Angeles, a registered 501(c)3 serving neglected and abused foster youth in Los Angeles. Court Appointed Special Advocates provide advocacy and support for approximately 900 of the 30,000 children in Los Angeles navigating dependency court and the foster system.
- Infosemantics and its resources pro-actively support, raise awareness and funds for various social causes, as well as participate, support, and respond to natural disasters and issues surrounding us.
- Outside of civic activities, Infosemantics and its resources provide several free educational workshops, whitepapers, and presentations on Oracle and other technologies to keep the technology community educated and to encourage the Youth to get acquainted with the latest technology trends and evolution.