As our customers know quite well, the Infosemantics team is accustomed to connecting at most regional and national OATUG and Oracle events in person – presenting, participating on panels, exhibiting, networking, and socializing during our long-standing and notorious customer appreciation events. We are sorry to miss everyone this year due to Covid-19, wish everyone well, and want to use this note to communicate, keep our clients and prospects updated on our year-to-date, and evaluate the value of continuing to provide public Vision instances. Business has not stopped, nor have our projects. In fact, we’re fortunate to have seen an increase in our business during Covid-19 with a few exciting developments.
As most everyone has, our consultants have transitioned to a 100% remote model using MS Teams – maintaining project momentum around requirements gathering, project planning, whiteboarding, mentoring, and knowledge transfer sessions in real-time. The upside to our current global predicament is significant cost savings for our clients as location is now a moot point. We estimate cost savings of $180,000 during Q4 alone for one client in 2020 due to this transition.
Public Vision Instances and Services Survey
Oracle now provides a service to easily create a vision instance in the Cloud. As a result, we are beginning to see a drop in the utilization of our vision instances and would like you to answer a 10 question survey to help us evaluate continuance of this public service offering. Please click on this link within the next 15 days to complete the survey which should take less than 5 minutes. We would like everyone to complete the survey even if you don’t currently use our vision instances.
Click here to complete the public vision instance and services survey.
To get started on creating your own instance in the Cloud, click on this tutorial.
Snowflake – Infosemantics is now a certified partner!
Building upon our extensive Data Warehousing, Analytics and BI track record, Infosemantics recently became a certified solution partner for this leading Cloud Data platform, one of the first solution partners providing Oracle ERP subject matter expertise as source. Using our EBS R12 Vision instance, Infosemantics is midstream developing starter models for Oracle GL, AP, AR, and FA to accelerate implementation, and reduce the total cost of data warehousing and data warehouse migrations for our clients.
Recent Customer Wins
- In partnership with CherryRoad Technologies, we kicked off a 12.2.9 upgrade for New York Independent System Operator (NYISO) in May 2020
- Air Force Services Center (AFSVC) recently extended our ongoing implementation through EOY 2021
- MSTS (Department of Energy) recently brought on additional .NET expertise through Infosemantics
- Select Medical is currently upgrading to 12.2.9 with a go-live scheduled for September 2020
- Philadelphia Gas Works (PGW) was successfully upgraded to 12.2.8 in Fall of 2019, and we continue to support the Finance Team
- ASTM recently signed a Managed Services agreement though 2021 for functional and technical support
EBS and BI Managed Remote Support
You may or may not be aware that Infosemantics provides 24/7 remote Managed Services to various organizations for EBS/ERP, Oracle Databases, and BI solutions:
- Raytheon Professional Services – EBS 12.2 Remote Applications DBA Support for US and EMEA
- HYLA Mobile – Remote EBS Applications support for R12
- Tacoma Public Utilities – Remote DBA Support for Oracle and SQL Server databases; Oracle database migrated to AWS
- Standard Chartered Bank – BI/Analytics support for a Teradata Data Warehouse
- Carnegie Mellon University – Teradata Datawarehouse and reporting monitoring and support
Lastly, Infosemantics recently completed a 12.2. go-live on an entirely remote basis for Carnival Corporation in April, due to the Covid-19 situation.
We look forward to continued success in 2020 and beyond!